1. Definitions and characteristics of cookies
Cookies and related technologies are information that web sites and apps send or read on their devices at the first visit, to be then sent back to the same websites and apps at the next visit. Thanks to those technologies, the websites and the apps remember actions and preferences (such as login data, the chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again at the next visit.
Those technologies are used to perform IT authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users accessing a service and may also contain a unique identification code that allows tracking of user navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes.
Your prior consent is required for "analytical" cookies that are not anonymized and for profiling cookies, e.g. those that provide statistical analysis on the use of a website or that create user profiles to send advertising messages in line with the preferences they expressed during navigation.
2. Types of cookies used by the Site and possibility of deselection
While browsing the site, you will receive the following cookies:
Technical cookies, functionality cookie, statistical cookie and third-parties cookies from sites or servers and therefore different from those of www.gallianindustrie.com.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to the users. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (once closed the browser they are deleted)
- Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and to improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and to improve their browsing experience, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Our site does not use them.
- Third-party cookies. Visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site ("owner") and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plug-in" (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plug-in involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, for each of these websites we report the web address of the information and how they manage cookies, in addition to the possible denial of consent to the installation of cookies
Youtube .com - multimedia content (profiling): https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google.com - web services (statistics and profiling) : https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Analytics - web services (statistics and profiling)
Moreover, in case that it was particularly difficult to identify all the third parties, especially for the profiling of their preferences, the following links are reported
Management of cookies . The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser. Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the website features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. The disabling of "third-party" cookies does not affect the navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties". As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-Options -Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Specifically, the following is a list of the cookies used on the website and related descriptions and features, including the duration. Apart from the technical cookie necessary for the operation of the site, which is not persistent and which is canceled at the end of the session, the other cookies can be activated and deactivated at any time with the appropriate buttons on the banner at the foot of the page
|Technical||session duration||This is the CMS frontend cookie, it is a technical cookie, not persistent, which will be automatically deleted when the browser is closed.|
|cookieconsent_status||Functionality||1 year||Memorize the user's preferences regarding|
|_ga||Statistical||Google Universal Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish unique users|
|_gid||Statistical||Google Universal Analytics||24 hours||Used to distinguish unique users|
|_gat_gtag_UA_134187172_2||Statistical||Google Universal Analytics||1 minute||Used to manage the frequency of requests to the server. For the opt-out click here|